terça-feira, 6 de abril de 2010

FIRST REPORT AFTER ILLNESS

I am at home finally!
Recovering day by day, very little progress each day, nevertheless hopeful that I can get back to my life once again. Being with my girls, traveling around to see my sons, that is my life!
Recovering has been as hard as can be. I have pain in my stomach and inside where the stitches of the surgery are and there are many.
I had pneumonia and had to stay at CTI for 18 days, without leaving the bed. When I got better and was lead to walk it was a sacrifice. I thought I would never make it again. My legs did not obey, I felt such despair, my limbs and reduced muscles ached like hell each step I gained. My back were injured for such a long staying on bed and hurts yet.
This is the hardest time of my whole life. Events that even in a blink of an eye, never crossed my mind that could occur to me. Now I have to fight this unknown enemy with the power of God and the strength of Jesus and Holy Spirit. But I feel so desperately impotent to fight against it.
Thank you Lord for the bless of being back home.

Nenhum comentário: