domingo, 31 de janeiro de 2010

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?

I thought this was a new beginning. My plans were to get married to the most wonderful man I knew since long. It had to be postponed. I was redecorating my place for the big event. I wanted to make it the coziest place on earth, just like a piece a heaven down here. Nevertheless, my wishes are still the same and so are my expectations. It meant a newer destination to my life and the dream come true for us both. We are praying devotionally to the Mighty Lord to my recovery and
overcoming from it all. I beg of God, the strength and faith to face the operation and the subsequent treatment. I plead to God the holy touch on the doctor's hand and to Holy Ghost to light my mind and never lose faith.
THANK YOU LORD FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS WHO SUPPORT ME WITH SUCH DEVOTION.

Nenhum comentário: